This is the New.
As in, alot of my life and everything is different. It's called....everything is so fucking different i wish I knew what the fuck was/is happening.
Just kidding. Nothing is new.
All I know is i worked my ass off to get into a weird position. Nurse. I don't get why i chose this. Oh wait, it's because I like people. I was sick of not using my brain. I'm sick of still not using my brain. Even though I can use my brain, there are fucking brain rules. As a nurse, you can only think this hard, and if you think beyond, you are a creep and Stop bringing us down already. Pretend you don't see what is going on around you. Stay within the perimeters of your brain region. You shall not pass! I think more. My instructor said " Courtney, get more education" ......ok, pay for it.
I wish I was fucking more. To be more straight to the point. I wouldn't mind a penis pointing me straight into the right direction (my mouth or any other orifice).
I am so fucking bored, i would take on a guy (or girl) named Kiki, and have my nasty fuck away with them. I would give Dog the Bounty Hunter a blow job just for fun. I would kiss Rita McNeil's sweaty bunghole, just to break the daze I have been locked down in. In other words, I would give my left leg to be limbless, just so I could feel something other than this bunk ass feeling.
It's not all bad. I plant flowers, I read books, I write postcards (i never send),, I go for long ass walks, I dream of climbing hills, I embrace my surroundings. What a beautiful mother fucking place, bitch. I had a dream where someone had walked up my stairs with oil boots on. Ruined my whole house, when i awoke i realized that was the reality.. big ass black footmarks, sure to come.I'm sure with all this effort, something good is to come abound?
Sometimes I forget that i am a life lover. Maybe that's why things seem so tough?
No comments:
Post a Comment